quarta-feira, 11 de março de 2009


Misunderstood
Bon Jovi
Composição: Bon Jovi
Should I? Could I?Have said the wrong things right a thousand timesIf I could just rewind I see it in my mindIf I could turn back time, you'd still be mineYou cried, I diedI should've shut my mouth, things headed southAs the words slipped off my tongue, they sounded dumbIf this old heart could talk, it'd say you're the oneI'm wasting time when I think about itCHORUS:I should've drove all night,I would've run all the lightsI was misunderstoodI stumbled like my words,Did the best I couldDamn! Misunderstood.Could I? Should I?Apologize for sleeping on the couch that nightStaying out too late with all my friendsYou found me passed out in the yard againYou cried, I triedTo stretch the truth, but didn't lieIt's not so bad when you think about itCHORUS:I should've drove all night,I would've run all the lightsI was misunderstoodI stumbled like my words,Did the best I couldDamn! Misunderstood.Intentions good!!(GUITAR SOLO)It's you and I, just think about it...Chorus:CHORUS:I should've drove all night,I would've run all the lightsI was misunderstoodI stumbled like my words,Did the best I couldI'm hanging outside your doorI've been here before, misunderstoodI stumbled like my words,Did the best I couldDamn! MisunderstoodIntentions good!

Nenhum comentário: